Our theme “WindCake” supports gallery post. You can add an image gallery to any page or post in your website using WordPress’s built-in Image Gallery functionality.
1) Go to Add New Post (or, Edit Post if you’re working with an existing post).
2) Click the Upload/Insert button, located at the top of the panel where you insert your post’s content.
3) Upload the images you’d like to include in your photo gallery.
4) Edit the picture information (titles/alt info/etc) as needed.
5) Scroll down and click the “Save Changes” button. Once it’s done saving, the upload panel will switch over to the gallery tab.
6) Order your pictures in the order you’d like them to appear and save changes.
7) Finally, set the options at the bottom for your gallery, then click the Insert Gallery button.
POST A COMMENT